Apply for licenses and permits

You can find a list of our charges for council services, including charges for licenses and permits, on our council fees and charges page. 

Here are the charges for our Civic Government Licences.

Please use this form if you wish to make any changes to your civic government licence.

If you are not applying online, payments can be made by telephone; BACS or cheque (made payable to Ƶapp Council). Please contact the Licensing Office on 01546 604128 or email licensing@argyll-bute.gov.uk

For further information regarding any Licensing issues please contact the Council's Licensing Department on 01546 604128 or email: licensing@argyll-bute.gov.uk

Zoo licence

To run a zoo, you need a licence from Ƶapp Council issued under the Zoo Licensing Act 1981.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Why wasn't this information helpful

Limit to 250 characters.